Richest 1000 take their money

i dont care what tax the super rich pay. its irrelivent. take all the wealth off thetop 1k uk super rich. for the greater good of the nation. we asks kids to die for this nation, so whats the problem with taking the super rich wealth?

ignore the house slave off topic rubbish and think about it.

Destroying the economy and wealth of the nation is not for anyones good which is what your idea would do if it were even possible. That's one of the problems you've been ignoring for about 26 pages now.

Destroying the economy and wealth of the nation is not for anyones good which is what your idea would do if it were even possible. That's one of the problems you've been ignoring for about 26 pages now.

the economy has been destroyed, the wealth of the nation has gone. thats what you have ignored,1000 super rich (0.001% of the population) vs 65million?

oh and all it would take is the will to do this.

I've seen you post the same old tripe hundreds of times on this thread, but I've yet to see you tell us how it would be achieved.

OK here are 10 names. Prove you aren't just a troll. Just tell us how you would take their wealth.

Richard Branson

Lashkmi Mittal

Dr Karl Köhler

Roman Abramovich

Joseph Lau

Mahdi al-Tajir

Ernesto and Kirsty Bertarelli

Alisher Usmanov

Jorn Rausing

Then when you've failed you could probably move on.

Oh hang on. Here's another for you... Mick Jagger.

I've seen you post the same old tripe hundreds of times on this thread, but I've yet to see you tell us how it would be achieved.

OK here are 10 names. Prove you aren't just a troll. Just tell us how you would take their wealth.

Richard Branson

Lashkmi Mittal

Dr Karl Köhler

Roman Abramovich

Joseph Lau

Mahdi al-Tajir

Alisher Usmanov

Jorn Rausing

Then when you've failed you could probably move on.

Oh hang on. Here's another for you... Mick Jagger.

why should i move on from a thread i started?

i would round up the top 1000 super rich and only let them go when i had all the wealth they have. then i would put that wealth into paying off the national debt.

i would round up the top 1000 super rich and only let them go when i had all the wealth they have. then i would put that wealth into paying off the national debt.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

That has got to be the funniest post I've ever read.

So in other words you have no idea.

So going back to the list... How you going to round them up and take their money?

Richard Branson

Lashkmi Mittal

Dr Karl Köhler

Roman Abramovich

Joseph Lau

Mahdi al-Tajir

Alisher Usmanov

Jorn Rausing

Archived