Richest 1000 take their money

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

That has got to be the funniest post I've ever read.

So in other words you have no idea.

It looks to me like he knows what he's doing. He would kidnap 1000 people single handed, hold them (maybe some sort of cell? Or his council house?) until they gave him their money (which of course they carry around with them, in cash) then he would let them go and deliver the money to Dave and Nick.

Simple really.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

That has got to be the funniest post I've ever read.

So in other words you have no idea.

So going back to the list... How you going to round them up and take their money?

Richard Branson

Lashkmi Mittal

Dr Karl Köhler

Roman Abramovich

Joseph Lau

Mahdi al-Tajir

Ernesto and Kirsty Bertarelli

Alisher Usmanov

Jorn Rausing

ive just told you.

i would round them up by any means needed. if we as a nation can seize the assets of other nations we can do it to these 1000 super rich.

ive just told you.

i would round them up by any means needed. if we as a nation can seize the assets of other nations we can do it to these 1000 super rich.

Ever heard of China. Apparently they have the worlds second most powerful aremed forces.

Joseph Lau lives on Chinese territory and owns around £4 billion worth of Chinese real estate. I'm not sure your bobby on the beat is quite up to the task. I think you have failed. Care to try for another of those names?

ive just told you.

If you are an ex soldier you could be recalled to help maintain law and order, then what would you do ?

Ever heard of China. Apparently they have the worlds second most powerful aremed forces.

Joseph Lau lives on Chinese territory and owns around £4 billion worth of Chinese real estate. I'm not sure your bobby on the beat is quite up to the task. I think you have failed. Care to try for another of those names?

ever heard of stockholm syndrome? i think you suffer from this. ill say again, if we can seize the assets of nations we can do it to the 1000 uk super rich. wake up.:roll:

ever heard of stockholm syndrome? i think you suffer from this. ill say again, if we can seize the assets of nations we can do it to the 1000 uk super rich. wake up.:roll:

I think you should do it. If its that easy, this week. Why not just go for it? We'd all love to see it!

Like I thought. Not able to answer. Yes I was right you are just a troll. No more time to waste talking to trolls. I've got a life. You quite evidently haven't

Archived