Richest 1000 take their money

focus your mind on the real robbers the super rich, not the dole cheat. the dole cheat hotline is just a con. but as with all good cons we have fallen for it.

No, as you said - It's your thread.

I'm focussing my mind on what you said.

You said: "the top 1k rich should have all wealth removed from them to repair the nations wealth. 1k suffer yes but 65 million dont, its a no brainer."

Other posters also felt that your statement was a no-brainer, but you then said:

"oh and all it would take is the will to do this."

I suggested that the people you are planning to rob might not agree with your actions and that they would have the money to stop you.

You agreed. You said: "thats whats happening, has happened forever."

Which brings us back to your unsupported statement: "oh and all it would take is the will to do this."

Not only are you arguing against yourself, you're losing the argument with yourself.:hihi::hihi:

No, as you said - It's your thread.

I'm focussing my mind on what you said.

You said: "the top 1k rich should have all wealth removed from them to repair the nations wealth. 1k suffer yes but 65 million dont, its a no brainer."

Other posters also felt that your statement was a no-brainer, but you then said:

"oh and all it would take is the will to do this."

I suggested that the people you are planning to rob might not agree with your actions and that they would have the money to stop you.

You agreed. You said: "thats whats happening, has happened forever."

Which brings us back to your unsupported statement: "oh and all it would take is the will to do this."

Not only are you arguing against yourself, you're losing the argument with yourself.:hihi::hihi:

look its simple, if we as a nation had the will to take the wealth of the uk's 1000 super rich it would happen. however to many of this nation have been fooled into thinking its better that over 65million pay more for less. while the super rich in the uk get richer. they stole the money, we paid it back, they now charge us interest on what they stole, and we defend them????????

look its simple, if we as a nation had the will to take the wealth of the uk's 1000 super rich it would happen. however to many of this nation have been fooled into thinking its better that over 65million pay more for less. while the super rich in the uk get richer. they stole the money, we paid it back, they now charge us interest on what they stole, and we defend them????????

Ok, lets take SRB as he's one of the more well know super rich people in the UK. Tell us what actual money has he stolen.

If you forcefully took away the wealth from influential people it could cause civil unrest.

In the case of the police being unable to cope and with the army being stretched reversists could be recalled.

i see, well it could only happen with the will of the people. and im sure if the 1000 went to the streets the police could cope.

look its simple, if we as a nation had the will to take the wealth of the uk's 1000 super rich it would happen...

How?

You've already agreed that they have the will (and the means) to stop you.

You said they have been stopping people from relieving them of their wealth 'forever'.

So what's changed?

i see, well it could only happen with the will of the people. and im sure if the 1000 went to the streets the police could cope.

But it would not only be the 1000 you elude to it would also be those who thought they were next in line also and those whose lifestyles depended on the 1000richest.

But it would not only be the 1000 you elude to it would also be those who thought they were next in line also and those whose lifestyles depended on the 1000richest.

They couldn't even take the assetts of any of those. The idea of the troll and a bunch of his mates wandering into Lashkmi Mittal's pad in Mumbai and telling him to sign over the Indian steel industry to the British tax man is as stupid as the OP.

Then you have Roman Abramovich. His wealth lies in Russia and he is a big mate of Vlad Putin and Dmitry Medvedev. I don't think I've ever heard such a stupid idea in my life.

Archived