USA owes 1.5 trillion

Here we go another attack on Americans *yawns*

I wasnt attacking anyone it was simply an opinion :confused:

Am just a bitter squaddie who had a very close call with a friendly fire incident in iraq thanks to a badly trained bunch of american soldiers whos attitudes before and after the incident werent that promiseing

Ive met many americans some have been lovely people :hihi:

And i quote (never really cared for yanks and all they ever cared about is money anyways) well its not a very positive post is it? i wasnt commenting on the other posts I was only commenting on this one who was generalising and making assumptions about "Yanks"

Once again am sorry if ive offended anyone...

It wasnt an assumption more like a personal opinion some of it maybe even fact :confused:

Never really cared for the yanks there late for every war and all they ever cared about is money anyways Maybe there attitude towards the rest of the world will change if they have less of it :D

Am sure the uk will recover might be awhile yet but worse things have happened

"There late for every war" ?? A statement based on an abysmal lack of knowledge I see.

By the way dont use the word "there" when referring to people or a country.

It should be "they are" or abbreviated to "they're"

I'm no Oxford scholar by a long shot but at least I have a modest grasp of elementary English

"There late for every war" ?? A statement based on an abysmal lack of knowledge I see.

I'm no Oxford scholar by a long shot but at least I have a modest grasp of elementary English

So just when did the Yanks turn up for WW1 & 2?

:thumbsup: Whatever you say fella point taken :thumbsup:

Excuse my spelling mistakes i think certain people have taken my post far to seriously as i said before i have my reasons for been bitter about the americans

Oooh an am irish not english :hihi:

Archived