Time men stood up for themselves?

That MP's got a point, its almost impossible to be disriminatory against men these days but if a man questions a womans ability to know the offside rule he gets the sack.

I'm female and I know the offside rule.... someone put it into 'shopping' terms for me. :hihi:

That MP's got a point, its almost impossible to be disriminatory against men these days but if a man questions a womans ability to know the offside rule he gets the sack.

Actually he got the sack for asking a female colleagues to stroke his microphone cable :hihi:

I'm female and I know the offside rule.... someone put it into 'shopping' terms for me. :hihi:

I can't understand why people find the offside rule so hard. Personally I think it's indicative of football supporters and footballers...

In shopping terms...

If any "shopper" (no sexism here!) is in front of the line when the doors open (5am is passed), they are offside!

If I ever saw Germaine Greer in the street, I'd yell at her. I would tell her enough is enough and not every woman wants all men to be subservient.

I like a man who takes control, drinks beer, does manly thinks and smells of sweat.

I don't care if he is a bit sexist. I'm happy to iron and cook.

Oh and as for the Race for Life being onlyfor women.... I don't know many women who can get involved with 'Movember' to raise money and awareness for prostate cancer.

I think theres a happy medium between smelling of sweat and being subservient, but cant men just be men and women just be women? all women secretly want to be dragged to the cave IMHO.:)

I can't understand why people find the offside rule so hard. Personally I think it's indicative of football supporters and footballers...

In shopping terms...

If any "shopper" (no sexism here!) is in front of the line when the doors open (5am is passed), they are offside!

if you are in a queue at the register and there is only one thing left of the thing you want, and it is kept behind the desk, it would be rude to push in.

BUT

if you are in the queue and realise your friend is minding your things, including your handbagand you ask her to throw it to you, but it goes long, and you have to run in front of everyone to catch it (finding yourself at the front of the queue) then it is fair for you to make your purchase. :)

if you are in a queue at the register and there is only one thing left of the thing you want, and it is kept behind the desk, it would be rude to push in.

BUT

if you are in the queue and realise your friend is minding your things, including your handbagand you ask her to throw it to you, but it goes long, and you have to run in front of everyone to catch it (finding yourself at the front of the queue) then it is fair for you to make your purchase. :)

Offside Ref! :rant:

Archived