St silas / greystones school reunion

Just posting a note regarding a reunion of former pupils of St Silas and Greystones schools or anyone else who lived in the Moorfoot area of Sheffield in the 50s and 60s this will take place at the OLIVE BAR Division st on Friday the 25th Feb starting around 7.30pm it would be nice to meet up with old friends and acquaintances of that era everyone welcome if anyone is interested please drop me a note or post your intentions on site i look forward to hearing from anyone JACK HEWITT .

Just posting a note regarding a reunion of former pupils of St Silas and Greystones schools or anyone else who lived in the Moorfoot area of Sheffield in the 50s and 60s this will take place at the OLIVE BAR Division st on Friday the 25th Feb starting around 7.30pm it would be nice to meet up with old friends and acquaintances of that era everyone welcome if anyone is interested please drop me a note or post your intentions on site i look forward to hearing from anyone JACK HEWITT .

I have been informed that the Olive Bar is now closed and boarded up when i get more information from the person organising this reunion i will get back to anyone interested JACK HEWITT.

Hi Jackie,

I do wish that I could come to the reunion but I now live in Dorset and so it won't be possible. If you do get it sorted out will you remember me to any of my old school pals from St. Silas 1952 - 1957 and anyone who remembers me from Hurst Road, Michael Road, Humble Road and Bridgefield Road. You know who I mean, Bob, Paul, Brian, Linda, Gloria and Elaine.

Grannypat

i once attended a school reunion but was dismayed to find classmates wanted to talk about their various ailments heart conditions liver complaints kidney stones.when i arrived back home my wife asked me how it went i said it wasnt so much a school reunion more like an organ recital. joke joke.

• 2 weeks later...

To anyone interested the new venue for this reunion is the PRINCE of WALES at the junction with Carter Knowle rd and Ecclesall rd same date and time everyone welcome i look forward to seeing all you wrinkleys again JACK HEWITT.

Archived