Buying A Sports Car

She is a woman so TVR will be out as it is not reliable, Judging from the car list your boyfriend got(a bit of a chav list to be honest) you should consider the honda S2000 or porsche boxster

There's a couple of job vacancies at SKY if you're interested.

:hihi:

Yes I know you can get something like an A3 or something for under £8,000 but as neeeeeek says "Honda S2000, Nissan 350z, Z4 coupe" I want to know where these are available for under £8k

Stand corrected i've seen some on there for £8k :loopy:

She is a woman so TVR will be out as it is not reliable, Judging from the car list your boyfriend got(a bit of a chav list to be honest) you should consider the honda S2000 or porsche boxster

To be honest my TVR has been more reliable than my Golf over the last 4 years. It's cost less in insurance (£103 pa including breakdown cover; which i've never had to use..... yet!) but quite a bit more (mile for mile) in fuel.

By the way the chassis on it is in perfect condition, and it's still worth what I paid for it.

They do take a little more 'babying', you've got to warm them up properly and make sure that you service them correctly.

You can't beat the sound of a good V8 though.

Archived