Buying A Sports Car

you could probably be able to pick a decent Supra TT for that cash. Not very common, fantastic car to drive with power to boot. BPU it and you will have a very nice car that can out perform alot of modern cars and still get the kids to wave as you pass.....

yes I'm biased! :hihi:

you could get a nice Nissan Skyline for that sorta money if you didnt want to get a typical girly car? nobody would expect a girl to have one of them!

My skyline was an animal and relatively stock. I had never driven a car that wanted to go sideways in a straight line like that thing did! Scared many passengers when the rear stepped out but very easy to drive and control.

My supra was a totally different driving experience. very controlled, comfortable, sat very comfortably at motorway speeds and returned decent mpg.

I just cant decide which one I want once I sell the Ute! :hihi:

Surely a sports car would be one that was used for sport (to go back to the original definition). So they'd normally be performance cars anyway.

My Dad has a Z3, but it's no sports car, it's just a rear wheel drive convertible.

To me a sports car and a performance car are two separate things or as Wiki puts it.

A sports car is a small, usually two seat automobile designed for high speed driving and maneuverability.

Sports cars have been either spartan or luxurious, but good handling and high performance is requisite

Performance Car, commonly abbreviated to PC, was a automobile magazine from the United Kingdom………. As suggested by the title, the magazine focussed on the high performance sector of the car market, from hot hatches through to supercars

id be biased toward BMW myself. Z3M Roadster is a nice drive but not for the faint hearted. The output is peaky and you wouldnt know it wasnt a 1.6 until it hits about 4000 revs then it goes much quicker. If you could pick up a Z3 Coupe the looks are to die for and you wont see many others kicking around. The E46 Coupe facelift 2003-2006 in 330i M Sport guise is beautiful and quick enough for anybody but also a luxury motor. My bro has a Type R Civic on a 2006 in red and that looks amazing as well as having wicked performance.

Archived