Avacado colored toilet

Never, that colour scheme is just plain wranking gross. The OP is having a laugh.

I do agree, no I'm not having a laugh..totally serious, it's for my parents who are stuck in a time warp.

£265 for a green un when they could buy a perfectly nice white one from wickes for £50....thats what happens when you get to 80 years old!

I do agree, no I'm not having a laugh..totally serious, it's for my parents who are stuck in a time warp.

£265 for a green un when they could buy a perfectly nice white one from wickes for £50....thats what happens when you get to 80 years old!

Understand. Take 'em to a 3D film with lots of colours. And keep this mantra going 'Oh that nice white looks nice' 500 times.

That's just a total rip off, and to think The Star is garbage too.

brokenbog.com

try your insurance company - they'll be able to source one new

Some manufacturers are able to supply a refiring

Thanks for this, I have sent them e mail. My parents bathroom is 1950's style so they look the most likely to be able to help than the others I have looked at.

I don't think insurance would be likely to help as their toilet is just leaking and as the toilet has been in the house for over 50 years, I think they might class it as wear and tear!

Understand. Take 'em to a 3D film with lots of colours. And keep this mantra going 'Oh that nice white looks nice' 500 times.

Gonna buy them the cheap one from wickes, then mix together all the bits of paint I have hanging around the garage,paint it....hey presto - nice manky coloured toilet!!

Thanks for this, I have sent them e mail. My parents bathroom is 1950's style so they look the most likely to be able to help than the others I have looked at.

I don't think insurance would be likely to help as their toilet is just leaking and as the toilet has been in the house for over 50 years, I think they might class it as wear and tear!

Where is it leaking from? It's highly unlikely any of the avocado bits need replacing if it's just a leak

Gonna buy them the cheap one from wickes, then mix together all the bits of paint I have hanging around the garage,paint it....hey presto - nice manky coloured toilet!!

Yeah, I just hope the shade of colour is right. Failing that, install those lights they have in city centre toilets that make everything kinda glow. They will be none the wiser.

Archived