Avacado colored toilet

Where is it leaking from? It's highly unlikely any of the avocado bits need replacing if it's just a leak

Old car body filler might help out with the leak. Most toilets break on the U bend thing. A small avocado coloured bucket placed aptly may help.

Where is it leaking from? It's highly unlikely any of the avocado bits need replacing if it's just a leak

Not sure, I'm no good at stuff like that, I'm going to get my brother to look at it when he,s next around. I just needed a back up plan....and yes they do have another toilet they can use. That ones yellow!!!!!

Not sure, I'm no good at stuff like that, I'm going to get my brother to look at it when he,s next around. I just needed a back up plan....and yes they do have another toilet they can use. That ones yellow!!!!!

Having another toilet is very helpful. Was it's orginal colour white?

My first suite was a disgusting chocolate brown cleaning it was a pain as you may imagine but the worst I ever saw was a hand painted black one. One friend had an interesting idea as his suite came out of skips and he quite deliberately chose different colours for each and every bit then finished it all off with a multi coloured carpet, it hurt your eye's just looking at it.

Ha Ha!!!! No yellow inside and out!

Better toilet cleaning products might suffice. Toilets suffer from blockages, and the liquid and bottom matter can stain the outta surface on over flowing. This is a particular problem for me (and the bloke in the flat below) but he a good sort who takes it on the chin. Or, in reality, on his walls and carpet.

My first suite was a disgusting chocolate brown cleaning it was a pain as you may imagine but the worst I ever saw was a hand painted black one. One friend had an interesting idea as his suite came out of skips and he quite deliberately chose different colours for each and every bit then finished it all off with a multi coloured carpet, it hurt your eye's just looking at it.

Now you must know me. I did this in which to enable less toilet cleaning. It became a blessing.

Archived