Farting set to become illegal in Malawi.

BettyBooHoo,

All farts, if they are going to be penalised, must be treated the same-----from the thunderous rip-roarers that shake the very foundations of the lavatory------to the little pffs that sneak out shyly and slyly.

We can 't start discriminating. I don 't know if they have a scale of charges in Malawi but it must get very complicated if they do, trying to assess the volume AND the odour content.

It 's a pity we got rid of so many Quangos-----this would have been something for them to get their teeth into------under the Chairpersonship of Baron Prescott ?

BettyBooHoo,

All farts, if they are going to be penalised, must be treated the same-----from the thunderous rip-roarers that shake the very foundations of the lavatory------to the little pffs that sneak out shyly and slyly.

We can 't start discriminating. I don 't know if they have a scale of charges in Malawi but it must get very complicated if they do, trying to assess the volume AND the odour content.

It 's a pity we got rid of so many Quangos-----this would have been something for them to get their teeth into------under the Chairpersonship of Baron Prescott ?

I disagree, a scale of farts is going to be required. As a lady, those little pumps are unavoidable sometimes, even the Queen will be guilty of 'Lady wees'.

I disagree, a scale of farts is going to be required. As a lady, those little pumps are unavoidable sometimes, even the Queen will be guilty of 'Lady wees'.

I agree.

Surely a 'Vindaloo and five pints of Wards' blowout cannot be compared equally with a mere pfffft of the common man .... or woman can it?

There's has to be a sliding scale of 1-10, with the 'window-rattling-room-emptying' specimen at 10, and the 'rusty-bullethole-warming-nondescript' at 1.

Archived