Pubs why are they so quiet?

well i have been to the sheaf view today and there was plenty in today at 4.30 tonight. I came out and 6 pm and there was still plenty there. Its a great pub, great staff, a great choice of drinks at great prices

Real Ale pub. Gardeners Rest is the same on Saturday afternoon.

The problem with pubs is they are all full/empty of wingeing, moaning, boring,judging non smokers, who in their right mind wants to be around them? :rolleyes:

Even alot of non smokers want to be outside the pubs where the life is :hihi:

im not a boring non smoker, i just dont want my lungs polluting and my clothes stinking through no fault of my own. there is always something to be said for being able to breathe clean air, inside or outside

im not a boring non smoker, i just dont want my lungs polluting and my clothes stinking through no fault of my own. there is always something to be said for being able to breathe clean air, inside or outside

So now youve got it stop winging about the pubs being boring and empty

The problem with pubs is they are all full/empty of wingeing, moaning, boring,judging non smokers, who in their right mind wants to be around them? :rolleyes:

Even alot of non smokers want to be outside the pubs where the life is :hihi:

Well said that man. All the banter goes of in the pub car parks now. We can laugh our heads of at the likes of dozy type bores, without offending them. And walk back in with cheesy smirks.

Well said that man. All the banter goes of in the pub car parks now. We can laugh our heads of at the likes of Dozy type bores, without offending them. And walk back in with cheesy smirks.

and run the risk of lung cancer whilst you are outside with a fag, you are welcome to it

and run the risk of lung cancer whilst you are outside with a fag, you are welcome to it

But you will never know what we are saying. It's become a freemasonary type deal. And no, not everybody who smokes dies. Some apple eaters also die. Infact, I would go as far to say everybody dies. Even the Queen Mother did. Which shocked me no end.

But you will never know what we are saying. It's become a freemasonary type deal. And no, not everybody who smokes dies. Some apple eaters also die. Infact, I would go as far to say everybody dies. Even the Queen Mother did. Which shocked me no end.

LOL make a deal with the devil you will be forever young and never die.

i dont care what people are saying whilst they are outside because it also works the other way, you dont know what people say about you that are inside:hihi:

Archived