Best Taxis in Sheffield?

Kingofworld

i looked at this post last night and took down the numbers of the firms you have mentioned as it was first time gettin sheffield taxi. got outside and was raining, and asked doormen if was taxi rank and they laughd (charming!) so i rung mercury as wasthe first one i remembered, they said it would be up to 20 mins but theyd do callback. after 5 mins my phone went and the car was there! was quick to get m back to stannington, v impressed :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Rich

There's a Taxi place on South Road at Walkley that's quite good, I know we've used them in the past and they've been OK, think it's Ace of Cars or something, number'll be on Yell.com probably.

that would be the 'the' alpha which is now RCA,they merged with regency and city...hope mr turnbulls reading as im 'plugging' his firm...:)

0114 2393939....if you get 29ali ( a daytime cabbie) hes a real gem!

Hi...I would like some replys with local reliable taxi numbers....for sheffield..that will travel out of sheffield, mainly to tankersley and to high green and chapletown... Any firms that you know of in High Green Or Chapletown or close by would be very helpful. Thanks in advnace :) xxxx

• 2 months later...

Well I have just called RCA to book a taxi to get home from work on christmas & new years eve (would take the bike or van but I will certainly be partaking of a beer or three)

They confirmed they are still taking pre-booked jobs for both nights, so I booked them both.

Just hope they turn up now or I have a very long walk home.

Mind you, with the amount of work I put their way it shouldnt be a problem - says he hopefully :hihi:

Archived