Getting Older, Want To Look Younger Thread. Hints - Tips.

Never liked that band.

What's this muck stuff you put on your face? And those fish that nibble at you?

I fear you are probably too far gone for mere fish to render any improvement to your fizzog.

However, I'm currently looking after an old Staffy who loves to nibble feet. With a bit of training, I'm sure I could persuade him to nibble on faces, and you could be the volunteer to prove how effective this ground-breaking new treatment is!

But you'll have to make your mind up quickly, he's only here for another week or so! :hihi:

Getting in shape is a good way of looking younger.

losing the excess weight, and becoming leaner and fitter is a good start, and if you lose the double chin then that goes a long way to looking younger.

Obviously, getting in shape can't change certain things such as grey hair - the solution to that one is a bottle of hair dye.

There are other factors such as genetics and nothing can change that.

Some people who are 45 have barely a wrinckle, yet another person at 25 could come with all the benefits of ageing younger, grey hair, perhaps baldness, hair growing out their ears and nose, and of course wrinkles

Getting in shape is a good way of looking younger.

losing the excess weight, and becoming leaner and fitter is a good start, and if you lose the double chin then that goes a long way to looking younger.

Obviously, getting in shape can't change certain things such as grey hair - the solution to that one is a bottle of hair dye.

There are other factors such as genetics and nothing can change that.

Some people who are 45 have barely a wrinckle, yet another person at 25 could come with all the benefits of ageing younger, grey hair, perhaps baldness, hair growing out their ears and nose, and of course wrinkles

That's true, I try to exercise as much as I can, usually try to make it exciting by using props but you should be careful because I once got a little TOO excited with Dolly before long and the blow up sheep popped. :o

That's true, I try to exercise as much as I can, usually try to make it exciting by using props but you should be careful because I once got a little TOO excited with Dolly before long and the blow up sheep popped. :o

Thats cause your too slow :hihi:

Archived