Getting Older, Want To Look Younger Thread. Hints - Tips.

Went to Poundland today. A trip out for me.

The amount of skin care stuff was amazing. And rather cheap.

I'm not getting any younger, and I have hit the stage in my life where I think its all going downhill. In the body and face department. This is depressing to say the least. I hate looking at trendy young people that look young.

I'm now on a mission to halt the ravages of time (and booze and a terrible diet) to make myself look younger and feel younger. Your opines on the help I need is most welcome.

you probably wont look any younger but you could try to become more interesting, looks aren't everything.

Smile. A smile lifts the face, and helps stop jowls from drooping round your neck. Also, a lot of older people look miserable, and the scowl becomes permanent. Not a good look. ;)

And lastly, smiling makes you feel better, and its much nicer for everyone else to look at. :)

Totally agree! you only have to look at John Prescott for a permanent scowl,and also son of Prescott, Ed Balls will soon follow.

Archived