Mubarak is not a dictator

ok. wrong word, maybe, but the essence is the same. they did. and long before the most famous and most synonymous with it now.

even that's besides the point.

the point is the British have a very rich and varied history. i could mention a thousand and one good things they did. i could also mention a lot they did bad. what this nation is now is nothing like they were. it's not an attack on the British. it's merely asking for a fair and whole history to be known.

Yes, you used the wrong word again! Implying something that isn't true!

I'm not denying or hiding anybodies past, but at least i'm specific and correct!

Yes, you used the wrong word again! Implying something that isn't true!

I'm not denying or hiding anybodies past, but at least i'm specific and correct!

i only went with what you said coz my run-ins with you tend to go the same way. i say something-you pick on grammar or something(though your grammar and spelling is just as bad if not worse. but like you said, you're 'slightly dyslexic' maybe i am too. should get tests.) then you throw veiled or outright insults and things devolve from there. as has happened now. we never seem to discuss the issue at hand. there are a lot of people i don't agree with on near enough everything but we always seem to be able to discuss the issues without silly retorts(scuba, new boy, graham, and more i'm sure). they conduct themselves, with me, at least, fine. perhaps we should just ignore each other spooky. neither one of us looses anything.

i only went with what you said coz my run-ins with you tend to go the same way. i say something-you pick on grammar or something(though your grammar and spelling is just as bad if not worse. but like you said, you're 'slightly dyslexic' maybe i am too. should get tests.) then you throw veiled or outright insults and things devolve from there. as has happened now. we never seem to discuss the issue at hand. there are a lot of people i don't agree with on near enough everything but we always seem to be able to discuss the issues without silly retorts(scuba, new boy, graham, and more i'm sure). they conduct themselves, with me, at least, fine. perhaps we should just ignore each other spooky. neither one of us looses anything.

Where have I insulted you?

You insulted me in saying what you admit was untrue an an error. The British did NOT invent the concentration camp.

If I say something which was wrong, i'll admit it, apologise and move on without complaining.

Your use of words do often not portray what you intend, but it's you who writes and posts them, then defends them.

Your very easily offended, but your so flippant with your posts, maybe you shouldn't talk so much rubbish, then i'd have nothing to reply to! So, yes sir, i'll respond if you talk rubbish!

My dyslexia is only apparent to you in the form of certain contractions, not grammar, punctuation or spelling.

Kaimani, everyday I see many others laugh at the daft mistakes and wild unsubstantiated claims you make. Please don't blame me for your mistakes!

Where have I insulted you?

You insulted me in saying what you admit was untrue an an error. The British did NOT invent the concentration camp.

If I say something which was wrong, i'll admit it, apologise and move on without complaining.

Your use of words do often not portray what you intend, but it's you who writes and posts them, then defends them.

Your very easily offended, but your so flippant with your posts, maybe you shouldn't talk so much rubbish, then i'd have nothing to reply to! So, yes sir, i'll respond if you talk rubbish!

My dyslexia is only apparent to you in the form of certain contractions, not grammar, punctuation or spelling.

Kaimani, everyday I see many others laugh at the daft mistakes and wild unsubstantiated claims you make. Please don't blame me for your mistakes!

well put. now wait for the next mistake i make and pull me up on it. until then, go away.

The British had their own equivalent of the Nazi SA. They were called the Black and Tans recruited from the dregs and thugs of the British Army and then sent to Ireland to be let loose on the native population.

Every empire has blood on it's hand and the British empire, good and just as it was in many ways was no exception.

The British had their own equivalent of the Nazi SA. They were called the Black and Tans recruited from the dregs and thugs of the British Army and then sent to Ireland to be let loose on the native population.

Every empire has blood on it's hand and the British empire, good and just as it was in many ways was no exception.

The US blessed the world with C Company 1st Batt 20th Infantry Regiment it carried out the infamous My Lai/My Son massacre of men women and children in 1968.

Archived