Mubarak is not a dictator

Your very easily offended, but your so flippant with your posts, maybe you shouldn't talk so much rubbish, then i'd have nothing to reply to! So, yes sir, i'll respond if you talk rubbish!

Responding to inaccuracies is worthy, as well as admitting them. Responding to "rubbish" with rubbish won't win an argument, it may get you labelled a hypocrite or someone who feels the last word is the right word..:D

The US blessed the world with C Company 1st Batt 20th Infantry Regiment it carried out the infamous My Lai/My Son massacre of men women and children in 1968.

No country is innocent of such cynical murder by it's forces. It's just a matter of degree. I think the thread has done a diversionary tactic.:hihi:

Responding to inaccuracies is worthy, as well as admitting them. Responding to "rubbish" with rubbish won't win an argument, it may get you labelled a hypocrite or someone who feels the last word is the right word..:D

I know, he always seems to want the last word even though he is wrong!

I know, he always seems to want the last word even though he is wrong!

Welcome to SF.

Rather than TELL him he's wrong with (rubbish)...explain why he is wrong.

I haven't checked (can't be arsed) but if I was to I wonder how many uses of the word "rubbish" can be attributed between you both.

Anyway, back on course.

Welcome to SF.

Rather than TELL him he's wrong with (rubbish)...explain why he is wrong.

I haven't checked (can't be arsed) but if I was to I wonder how many uses of the word "rubbish" can be attributed between you both.

Anyway, back on course.

I did, I asked him to provide evidence of what he'd said because I couldn't find any to support his claim.

FlammingJimmy also chipped in that the issue had been discussed previously and he'd been proven wrong!

It was Kaimani which went off track as usual...

After last night i've just been trying to find out a little more about the "Muslim Brotherhood", the organisation which is most probable to make a play for political control of Egypt.

This is an interesting review of how differently the represent themselves in English and Arabic.

http://bigpeace.com/cbrim/2011/01/30/muslim-brotherhood-deception-they-say-different-things-in-english-and-arabic/

It also appears that the founder recruited for the SS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Amin_al-Husayni

http://www.militantislammonitor.org/article/id/2543

The other disturbing thing I found was about how Osama Bin Laden was a member but branched off to form Al Qaeda (the same but condones violence)

However, reading on, maybe the connections and fears have been drummed up by Mubariks party to be used as a lever with the West!

http://dailycaller.com/2011/01/31/fears-of-a-muslim-brotherhood-takeover-of-egypt-are-overblown/

The US blessed the world with C Company 1st Batt 20th Infantry Regiment it carried out the infamous My Lai/My Son massacre of men women and children in 1968.

Yes and lieutenant Calley was court martialed, found guilty, dishonourably discharged and so paid the price for it.

The Black and Tans on the other hand carried out a systematic campaign of terror and intimidation against anyone they suspected of supporting Irish independence for a long period of time.

None of their commanders were ever brought to trial afterwards

Yes and lieutenant Calley was court martialed, found guilty, dishonourably discharged and so paid the price for it.

The Black and Tans on the other hand carried out a systematic campaign of terror and intimidation against anyone they suspected of supporting Irish independence for a long period of time

Will you two start another thread for that topic?

But apparently it turns out that a dictator is someone who isn't an ally of the USA and who doesn't do what the US says as regards Israel.

<...>

Bet all you people who thought dictators ruled without elections, the rule of law, human rights... are feeling pretty silly now aren't you?

Well, if you are old enough to remember the days (70s/80s) when the US of A did booming business (with a Big B) with Saddam, you would already be well familiar with the above, and not feel any sillier now than before :D

We've been through this before.

The English did not invent concentration camps. They merely invented the english language term 'concentration camps'.

Internment camps for reichsfiends have always existed.

you're right. i was going on what we learned in history classes in the old country. which has been proven wrong.

Archived