About time go london!

Should? What about on minimum wage?

it tells you house prices are too high because our benefit system is too stupid! and no one over 16 will be pay the minimum wage unless then are brain dead and only could manage to flip burgers or stack shelfs

it tells you house prices are too high because our benefit system is too stupid! and no one over 16 will be pay the minimum wage unless then are brain dead and only could manage to flip burgers or stack shelfs

Erm... What?

Did you mean no one over 16 gets the minimum wage?

Or no one over 16 should?

The benefit system is too stupid? Good explanation.

Yes, one of the conditions of priority is that you can't afford to rent somewhere yourself. On a low wage you could afford to rent somewhere extremely cheap privately.

I would love to smoke what your smoking!

I would imagine that they would create a window knowing what is happening with the economy. They could start by saying anyone that has been out of work for the last 6 years will not be eligible for priority, and allow those currently made redundant some freedom to pursue alternative work or at least provide ample evidence they have tried.

Did you know that while it is a requirement of job seekers to look for work and prove this on your bi weekly or weekly visit....that this requirement is not enforced?!.

Enforce the rules, punish those commiting fraud, reallocate taxpayers money and start paying this debt, not paying for the lazy!

If you are over 18 and get minimum wage, its a way of Employer telling you are thick & useless, what a employer pays you its what they think of you, if it is the least they can get away, it shows how much you mean to the company

That has absolutely nothing to do with the thread. People do get paid minimum wage, that's a fact regardless of why.

I would love to smoke what your smoking!

I would imagine that they would create a window knowing what is happening with the economy. They could start by saying anyone that has been out of work for the last 6 years will not be eligible for priority, and allow those currently made redundant some freedom to pursue alternative work or at least provide ample evidence they have tried.

Did you know that while it is a requirement of job seekers to look for work and prove this on your bi weekly or weekly visit....that this requirement is not enforced?!.

Enforce the rules, punish those commiting fraud, reallocate taxpayers money and start paying this debt, not paying for the lazy!

What am I smoking?

I'm fairly sure you've just agreed with my opinion by saying we shouldn't be paying for the lazy. You may have misunderstood the post you quoted, I admit I wasn't very clear.

I meant why should people on low wages have to put up with awful private flats and the long term unemployed get free houses.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the thread. People do get paid minimum wage, that's a fact regardless of why.

No only the dumb dopey one will accept minimum wage, People with a brain wouldnt accept it? it got me thinking you are on minimum wage arent you?

No only the dumb dopey one will accept minimum wage, will you accept it? it got me thinking you are on minimum wage arent you?

That's not true, plenty of people who want to work will accept minimum wage. I'm not on minimum wage, however I have worked in many places where the staff are paid it (see other thread that you're also making little sense on).

It will create areas where only unemployed people live, what will the tory council do then, build walls to hide the unemployed people away. People cannot help being made redundant especially in todays climate of cutting everything, the tories class all the unemployed people the same which is wrong. True there are people that do not want to work but there are thousands more that want to work and cannot get employment but the tories just want to penalise everyone.

Archived