Places to go in Sheffield - Advice

clairelaw123

My Mum and Younger sister are coming to visit me today and I have no idea where to take them/what to do. They both have very different interests, my Mum likes walking and the outdoors whist my Sister would rather sit in a cafe people watching than walk around the peak district.

Does anyone have any ideas that are generic and both of them might enjoy?

Thanks in advance!

My Mum and Younger sister are coming to visit me today and I have no idea where to take them/what to do. They both have very different interests, my Mum likes walking and the outdoors whist my Sister would rather sit in a cafe people watching than walk around the peak district.

Does anyone have any ideas that are generic and both of them might enjoy?

Thanks in advance!

Why didn't you let us know two days earlier, crips, you should have worked something out before unless it was quick decision by them.:huh:

Why didn't you let us know two days earlier, crips, you should have worked something out before unless it was quick decision by them.:huh:

Very true! It was a quick decision, a "surprise visit" apparently. However, they still want things to do, what a pain they are!

Thanks for the ideas so far everyone. Its always a lot harder to find things for visitors to do when you live in and are used to a place.

Archived