Banksy Facebook pics

Remember a month or two back when the cartoon characters took over Facebook and other social networking sites? Was cool, but kind of pointless. Didn’t have a huge message as such and quickly died off.

There’s now a new trend currently taking over social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter now. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, take a look around. Noticed a trend? People changing their profile pictures to something a little more meaningful. That would be a piece of Banksy artwork.

Read more: Banksy facebook pics

I like his work, but hopefully none of my friends will be stupid enough to follow another pointelss chainmail type thing, or I'll be doing some deleting. Think for yourself and if you want to put a picture up then put something there that means something to YOU and not because you want to be just the same as all your other friends. A campaign like this seems to go against everything that Banksy's work stands for!

i like his work, but hopefully none of my friends will be stupid enough to follow another pointelss chainmail type thing, or i'll be doing some deleting. Think for yourself and if you want to put a picture up then put something there that means something to you and not because you want to be just the same as all your other friends. A campaign like this seems to go against everything that banksy's work stands for!

+1 .

Archived