In public a paragon of Christianity in private a violent wife beater.

I didn't see the thread. Could it be that they are unproven allegations? And that's in no way a defence of him, he's horrific enough as he is and a story like this would not surprise me in the least, but I know SF seems to be becoming increasingly sensitive to legal technicalities like that.
hows that work then ? when anything has been in the papers or on the news its public knowledge. threads get pulled on here all the time just for repeating something allready in the public domain :loopy:

Where's the thread gone? :confused:

I can understand a couple of posts being removed but a whole thread launched into the cyber-bin? :huh:

Did it turn into a massive bunfight when I was out this afternoon? I can't even see that happening as when I left it there were one or two posters defending the Christian Voice bloke and everyone else was roundly condemning him as a hypocrite!

Maybe one of the mods could come along and explain what happened.

John X

If you have a question about moderation please address it to the helpdesk rather than post on the open forum.

This thread will now be closed and any further threads on the subject will be removed.

Archived