Standard bath suites/kitchens

could i ask any plumbers/joiners on here please , out of all the basic bath suites, and kitchens, which are the best quality and to work with , from b a q/homebase/wickes/focus/or are they better from plumbers merchants.. we cant afford a lot as the labour soon ads up so we may have to go more basic , but im sure fitters /plumbers may have a preferance..regards craig

could i ask any plumbers/joiners on here please , out of all the basic bath suites, and kitchens, which are the best quality and to work with , from b a q/homebase/wickes/focus/or are they better from plumbers merchants.. we cant afford a lot as the labour soon ads up so we may have to go more basic , but im sure fitters /plumbers may have a preferance..regards craig

You get what you pay for Craig. B&Q are cheap if you go for their 'it' range (even cheaper if you have a trade card) they are flat packed, check boxes for signs of been returned. Wickes are not far behind B&Q in terms of quality in their cheaper range. My joiners use Howdens, slightly more expensive than the other two but much better quality, also units are delivered pre-assembled so less labour intensive. :)

Archived