Kfc drive through- why do they always get it wrong?

Why is it every time i go to the KFC drive through on penistone rd the order is allways wrong,I go there once a week as its quick food on the go.

My experience is allways the same firstly I drive up to the tannoy to place my order,I order a fully loaded meal whilst i'm talking down the tannoy i allways get rudely interupted someone saying (DO YOU WANT TO GO LARGE ON THAT) just as i'm about to say I want the fillet burger plain this means no salad,he totaly ignores my request and asks if I want to make it a tower for a extra 40p i say NO again we chat again for another 5 minutes about if I want anymore side orders I say NO.

I drive round to the window to pay the window opens he takes my money,I ask if the burgers plain (no salad) he says yes of course sir he gives me my food.

I park up to eat it open the box and the burgers got salad on.I then have to go inside to order a plain burger they appoligies and give me my order again correctly.

It allways winds me up to the point i feel as though i'm going to blow is it just me this happens to on a weekly occurance.

IF THE STAFF WOULD ONLY LISTEN.

TOTAL TIME DURATION OF FOOD ORDER 19 minutes is this really fast food oh and by the way i get 30 minutes for my dinner.

That branch is bad. We club an order together frequently at work and each time something is wrong. It must be a pretty sole destroying job working there to be honest, and I guess as someone pointed out they dont even speak the same language as their customers so getting things right was never going to be straightforward

lol I was thinking this the other day. I went to the counter and got a bargain bucket. But why would it matter whether or not you drive through, when you go to the counter you don't open up the box and inspect your food, you trust it to be right.

And what's with all the KFC haters, if you don't like it don't eat it, he wasn't asking for a food critic. Your two quid microwave meal from Morrisons really isn't any better.

Archived