Kfc drive through- why do they always get it wrong?

anyone ever had any problems at either the city centre KFC or the one over near bramall lane? on several occasions, i have been in when they had no chicken cooked, and i had to wait 15 minutes for some.

apparently the one at bramall lane is considered a restaurant, and not a fast food takeaway, so the wait could be justified - that came from the manager :lol:

anyone ever had any problems at either the city centre KFC or the one over near bramall lane? on several occasions, i have been in when they had no chicken cooked, and i had to wait 15 minutes for some.

apparently the one at bramall lane is considered a restaurant, and not a fast food takeaway, so the wait could be justified - that came from the manager :lol:

Maybe waiting in these places is a good thing? At least you know its just been cooked and hasn't been sitting there all day?

Archived