How many books at one time?

I always have a book on the go. Sometimes though, when it's late and I'm sleepy I don't want to read that book because it won't go into my brain and I'll have to reread in the morning.

In those situations I usually pick up a short story, a Sherlock Holmes or somesuch, that will satisfy my immediate craving for a read but won't disrupt my enjoyment of my main novel.

I always have a book on the go. Sometimes though, when it's late and I'm sleepy I don't want to read that book because it won't go into my brain and I'll have to reread in the morning.

In those situations I usually pick up a short story, a Sherlock Holmes or somesuch, that will satisfy my immediate craving for a read but won't disrupt my enjoyment of my main novel.

I always used to get books of short stories from the library. They are so enjoyable to finish one before going to sleep.:)

I usually have 2 books on the go - one in the bedroom and one in the bathroom. When I get my Book Group book, that usually becomes number 3.

Sometimes I have a downstairs book, too, but that's usually if t'interweb is playing up. :hihi:

I don't normally have more than one new book on the go - but the number of books I've read before and am partway through reading again is certainly over a dozen. I just tend to dip in and out of them depending on what sort of thing I'm in the mood to read.

What do you dip them in? A salsa to take the smell away?

Archived