Help needed to cure Sunday boredom..

Me and my friend(both 19) are looking for something to do on a Sunday, all suggestions welcome, within reason! As long as it is not a sport related activity! Many thanks :)

Oh dear. When two teenaged girls ask what to do, you might unfortunately expect some salacious replies.

You may be bored now but let me tell you...when you get into your 40's boredom becomes a thing of the past and you'll cherish every single second of your life before the Reaper calls. I get excited doing a jigsaw and watching birds in the garden. :D

You may be bored now but let me tell you...when you get into your 40's boredom becomes a thing of the past and you'll cherish every single second of your life before the Reaper calls. I get excited doing a jigsaw and watching birds in the garden. :D

Aw I shall bear that in mind & try to be more appreciative then! :)

Aw I shall bear that in mind & try to be more appreciative then! :)

There are loads of nights out, socials, meals, cinema trips, walks, pub meets etc organised on Sheffield Forum. Check the "Going Out" section....there are half a million people in Sheffield and most of them are on SF!

Archived