Speeding fine has now gone to court/crb check

I was fined for speedin last year but was unable to pay fine and to cut a long story short now it is due to go to court... i will be pleading guilty and paying whatever fine that i get but what im wanting to know is, will it then go on my CRB when its due for renewal as i have to have an enhanced CRB check?:confused:

Doubtful, And more likely it wan't have any effect. You not sticking to the speed limit isn't going to hinder your chances of working with vulnerable people.
just depends what jobsworth will be reading your report when it comes to interview.hopefully they will see it for what it is and let it go.

From CRB website

Standard CRB

check

This is primarily available to those working

in controlled activities, as well as certain other occupations and

entry into professions as specified in the Exceptions Order to the

Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (ROA) 1974.*

Standard CRB checks show current and spent convictions, cautions,

reprimands and warnings held on the Police National

Computer.*

looking at this, I would think a court appearance will definitely be flagged up.

Which road was it?

They changed the speed limit without warning on Carlisle street east about that time and aught a lot out and while I sympathise that OP couldn't pay at time has obviously had time since and will proably be more than £60 now and more points on licence, best thing is to grovel when you get to court but shouldn't affect CRB

When they changed the sped limit on that road, were the signs replaced with signs which showed the new speed limit?

How long does it take to see a sign? Are drivers only supposed to look at signs on certain days?

How long does it take to react to the information on the sign?

If it takes some people 'some days' to react to the information on a road sign, should those people really be driving?

Archived