Sun 30th Jan 2011 Live Music, Theatre and Shows

MaxLive

Hello all.

Welcome to Sunday's extract from the free weekly Sheffield What's On! Newsletter, for live music, theatre and shows. You can sign up to the newsletter and get it sent to your inbox each week, from my blog. Unfortunately I can't list my blog address link on this forum until I have done 5 posts (1 more to go), as I am a new forum member, but you can email me for details at gigsandshows@live.co.uk

The Newsletter proper and blog contain links to each of the venues for more details. I can also add details of your live events if you are hosting one,if you email me.

Thanks alot

Max

Paul lamb and The King Snakes MUSIC 8pm

The Greystones, Weblink Greystones Road, Sheffield. S11 7BS

Enquiries 0114 266 5599 Email: info@mygreystones.co.uk

Sick Puppies MUSIC 7.30pm (doors)

The Leadmill. Weblink, 6 Leadmill Road, Sheffield, S1 4SE Tel: 0114 221 2828 information@leadmill.co.uk

Peter Kay COMEDY 7.30pm

Motorpoint Arena, Weblink Broughton Lane, Sheffield S9 2DF email:sheffieldboxoffice@livenation.co.uk Telephone 0114 256 5656

Anton and Erin “Puttin’ on the ritz” DANCE 2.00pm (doors)

Sheffield City Hall Weblink Barkers Pool, Sheffield. S1 2JA Email: info@sheffieldcityhall.co.uk Telephone Box Office 0114 2 789 789

WHO DARES WINS EVENTS Rock MUSIC Evening

Mentholman's @ West Street Live, 128 West Street S1 4ES Tel: 0114 2492785 Weblink

Archived