Best Sunday Roast

Yiderlier

Are the roast potatoes no longer "previously frozen" then? are the veg now fresh (bit of a clue is if the carrots don't have those wavey lines on? ) is the brocalli still green - not washed out yellow? is the gravy (not yours) made from scratch or a "bisto type" substitute? Are the yorkshires Aunty Bettys (at best)?

..........because that's what I got - but granted it wsa while ago (once been never again).

The roast potatoes were not frozen when we went. Had the sprouts, mash potatoes and cauliflower didn't have the brocolli or carrots. How would I know about the gravy that I didn't have. Seen as I have to have gluten free foods I wouldn't know about the yorkshire puddings.

The roast potatoes were not frozen when we went. Had the sprouts, mash potatoes and cauliflower didn't have the brocolli or carrots. How would I know about the gravy that I didn't have. Seen as I have to have gluten free foods I wouldn't know about the yorkshire puddings.

bold; sorry - my presumption that you weren't on your own.

italics; ditto

if they are now serving properly cooked fresh food then I perhaps ought to try again.

Archived