New year resolutions

Is it that time of year already?

The time when people go on guilt trips because they realise that the 5lb they put on over Christmas is there to stay, the credit card bill really isn't a misprint, it's ages since the weather was half decent and it's going to be ages until the rain gets warm again.

It's nearly February. I'm glad February only has 28days (most of the time.) If it had any more, would we be able to survive it?:hihi:

I don't believe in New Year's resolutions. If a resolution is worth making then it's worth making every day of the year, not just on one of them, so I refuse to make resolutions for New Year that I wouldn't make at any other time of year.

I made my biggest resolution in August and started losing weight seriously in September. This week I hit my first milestone, which was to shift the first 10kg of weight :) There's still a long way to go for me which will probably take another couple of years, but it's a start and it's a good thing to work on.

I don't believe in New Year's resolutions. If a resolution is worth making then it's worth making every day of the year, not just on one of them, so I refuse to make resolutions for New Year that I wouldn't make at any other time of year.

I made my biggest resolution in August and started losing weight seriously in September. This week I hit my first milestone, which was to shift the first 10kg of weight :) There's still a long way to go for me which will probably take another couple of years, but it's a start and it's a good thing to work on.

That's brilliant going, well done.

Archived