Rip sugar magazine

So I have just found out Sugar magazine is to be no more after next month,I feel a bit sad and nostalgic as a 12 year old I would wait impatiently until the day it came out so I could run out and buy it. It was my first ever magazine :P.

Same here, I collected every issue for about 3 years when I was a teenager. Before Sugar it was Mizz magazine... showing my age lol.

aww I used to buy sugar and bliss magazine as a teenager! Also just 17, top of the pops, look in....! All gone to the big magazine graveyard in the sky :(

Yes, Bliss as well! Used to sit around with my friends trying to come up with fake stories to send into the 'embarrassing stories' section. :hihi:

Same here, I collected every issue for about 3 years when I was a teenager. Before Sugar it was Mizz magazine... showing my age lol.

I was never into Mizz.I remember at school in year7 we were given copies for free along with a pack of sanitary towels.In a special girls only assembly lol.

Archived