Rip sugar magazine

/more sucks.My subscription expires soon thank god.

Personally I subscribe to

*Psychologies

*More

*Glamour

*Tatler

*Vogue

*Elle

*Company

*Instyle.

blimey you subscribe to all them? i can barely afford one these days :(

which is why i aint had a retro gamer subscription for a number of years

So I have just found out Sugar magazine is to be no more after next month,I feel a bit sad and nostalgic as a 12 year old I would wait impatiently until the day it came out so I could run out and buy it. It was my first ever magazine :P.

I've never heard of sugar magazine but then i'm a boy and it sounds girly i was into transformers i still have all my transformers comics in binders i was very sad when it stopped.

Smash Hits was founded in 1978 by Nick Logan, who had previously edited the New Musical Express during one of its most creative periods and went on to create '80s fashion bible The Face.

After releasing a test issue in September 1978, with Plastic Bertrand on the front and a centre spread of Sham 69, the first issue was published in November 1978 and featured Blondie on the cover. The publication was initially monthly but switched to fortnightly after only three issues, which it remained until its demise. The backbone of the magazine in its early years, and one of its major early selling points, was the publication of Top 20 song lyrics.

I love Wiki :cool:

blimey you subscribe to all them? i can barely afford one these days :(

which is why i aint had a retro gamer subscription for a number of years

Yeah I love mags they work out cheaper too.I used to have SHE and Cosmo too but ended those.

When you subscribe you get good deals.I paid £12 for 12 issues of instyle the cover price is nearly £4 per issue.

Archived