Experiences with very.co.uk

Yes they are reliable they have fast delivery too,You can pay without an account I always do.

Thanks. It's just when I tried to register on the website it was asking me lots of questions regarding opening a credit account with them - how do you avoid this and just buy the item?!

Its excellant, you can buy things you cant really afford and make you suffer by paying over the odds for 50 weeks

That isn't what I was planning on doing. That is why I asked whether you can sign up without also signing up to the credit agreement.

Thanks. It's just when I tried to register on the website it was asking me lots of questions regarding opening a credit account with them - how do you avoid this and just buy the item?!

I think the open account box needs to be unmarked.Their APR is really high they have some nice clothing whatever I want to buy I pay via card.I would NEVER open an account with companies like these.

Archived