I wonder what this dream means ?

Last night I had a dream so realistic, that I actually felt a physical presence snuggelling up to me in bed. I was in a deep sleep , when I became aware of someone getting in the bed ,and snuggling up behind me. Putting their arms around my waist,and REALLY snuggling up behind me. I was so aware of this person, that I wanted to shout out, but couldnt. I went back to sleep, then remembered it again this morning.

I wonder what this dream means?:huh: (please dont mention George Clooney):roll:

Wishful thinking perhaps:rolleyes::blush:

Ohhhh! pattricia, maybe it was an incubus? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus (just kidding) :D

I had a similar dream many years ago and I've never forgotten it, I was so scared at the time. I woke up very slowly and someone was in bed with me, lying along my body behind me. I could feel a chin resting on the top of my head, an arm across me around my waist, and a leg lying over mine. I was terrified, trying to get my arm up to hit this 'person' and trying to struggle free but totally unable to move or call out. I was frantically trying to remember whether I locked the flat door, whether any of my flatmates would be around. The only part of me that seemed to be working was my brain.

And then it disappeared, like being released from a spell, I snapped upright in bed and there was nothing there, nothing at all. I was suddenly exhausted and just fell back into bed and went to sleep!

A very weird experience. I think it's a form of 'night terror'. Sleep with the light on tonight, just in case!

This experience of Rubys is the nearest to my dream that Ive encountered. I did not wake up like ruby did, but went into a deep sleep afterwards. The most terrifying part was actually "feeling" the body snuggling up behind me ,and with their hands around my waist. I wanted to shout out loud for help, but could not speak,as I was a sleep.:suspect:

Last night I had a dream so realistic, that I actually felt a physical presence snuggelling up to me in bed. I was in a deep sleep , when I became aware of someone getting in the bed ,and snuggling up behind me. Putting their arms around my waist,and REALLY snuggling up behind me. I was so aware of this person, that I wanted to shout out, but couldnt. I went back to sleep, then remembered it again this morning.

I wonder what this dream means?:huh: (please dont mention George Clooney):roll:

Patty. :blush: You promised not to tell.

Archived