I wonder what this dream means ?

Ohhhh! pattricia, maybe it was an incubus? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus (just kidding) :D

I had a similar dream many years ago and I've never forgotten it, I was so scared at the time. I woke up very slowly and someone was in bed with me, lying along my body behind me. I could feel a chin resting on the top of my head, an arm across me around my waist, and a leg lying over mine. I was terrified, trying to get my arm up to hit this 'person' and trying to struggle free but totally unable to move or call out. I was frantically trying to remember whether I locked the flat door, whether any of my flatmates would be around. The only part of me that seemed to be working was my brain.

And then it disappeared, like being released from a spell, I snapped upright in bed and there was nothing there, nothing at all. I was suddenly exhausted and just fell back into bed and went to sleep!

A very weird experience. I think it's a form of 'night terror'. Sleep with the light on tonight, just in case!

Tut! You only wanna see what he's packing...:banana:

when I am just dropping off, I am sometimes jolted back awake by what I think is someone whispering in my...that is terryfying it gives me the willies :help:
That is called a myoclonic jerk and is perfectly normal. My variation of that is I dream I am walking down the street and fall off the kerb

like all dreams it doesn't mean anything.

Like all dreams you are sorting through the days events and thoughts (watch babies sleep). You were probably, yes, dreaming of Mr C and was slightly awoken by a taxi or something which brought you out of REM and allowed you to remember it.

Feel happy in the fact that you live out your fantasies every night... ;)

I realise you're all just trying to make light of what happened to patty to make her feel better, but for a woman the experience that someone has got into your house and got into bed with you is more than a little scary. :o

@shaznay ... that's an auditory hallucination. I often have those, hear people knocking at the door, calling my name, walking up the stairs. I'm so used to it by now that I always dismiss any noises as that. Imagine my shock when it turned out to be the police at 1.30 one morning, when someone had kicked my shop door in! :D

@discodown, I have those as well!

In fact, now I think about it, no wonder I always wake up feeling more tired than when I went to bed! ;)

Like all dreams you are sorting through the days events and thoughts (watch babies sleep). You were probably, yes, dreaming of Mr C and was slightly awoken by a taxi or something which brought you out of REM and allowed you to remember it.

Feel happy in the fact that you live out your fantasies every night... ;)

I wasnt awoken by anything, I was deeply asleep when it happend, I felt the actual "movement" of the person snuggling & shuffling up behind me in bed !! It was terrifying.! :gag: It wasnt a romantic or sexual feeling at all.:suspect:

I wasnt awoken by anything, I was deeply asleep when it happend, I felt the actual "movement" of the person snuggling & shuffling up behind me in bed !! It was terrifying.! :gag: It wasnt a romantic or sexual feeling at all.:suspect:

If you were deeply asleep how do you know, you weren't concious!

Maybe it wasn't Mr C (that's my name too! :hihi:), but it was a dream, what did you watch last night?

Archived