Le Pizza @ Nether Green

mr.blaze

Does anyone remember Le Pizza at Nether Green? They did the best pizza's I have ever encounted. If anyone who has been could tell me if they know of anywhere else that does a similar style of pizza in Sheffield that would be great thanks : )

P.S I am not looking for pizza place recommendations, I am specifically looking for a Le Pizza clone :D

Muchos gracias.

Opened in January 1989.

Many a time I waddled over from the Rising Sun on a Sunday night, worse for wear, to order a vegetarian pizza (wasn't a veggie and I still am not) and, having put all my pennies over the bar across the road, I'd write a cheque out for £1.50 (or similar).

Nice little place with pleasant pizzas.

Does anyone remember Le Pizza at Nether Green? They did the best pizza's I have ever encounted. If anyone who has been could tell me if they know of anywhere else that does a similar style of pizza in Sheffield that would be great thanks : )

P.S I am not looking for pizza place recommendations, I am specifically looking for a Le Pizza clone :D

Muchos gracias.

Rick and Sarah started the place. I used to go there when I was a kid. Fantastic Pizza's. Miss the 'Legumi' and Quattro Stagioni Pizza's they used to do! Delicious! Deep American Chicago style pie :D

Archived