Mon 31st Jan 2011 Live Music, Theatre and Shows

MaxLive

Hello all.

Well this is Mondays extract from the free weekly Sheffield What's On! Newsletter, for live music, theatre and shows. You can sign up to the newsletter and get it sent to your inbox each week, from my blog. Unfortunately I can't list my blog address link on this forum until I have done 5 posts, as I am a new forum member. So providing my maths is correct I should be able to add my blog address on my next posting. That will be Tuesday's extract. In the meantime you can email me for details at gigsandshows@live.co.uk Thanks, to those of you that have already. I will be sending out the free weekly email newsletter on Monday evening (I'm writing this on Sunday night).

The Newsletter proper and blog contain links to each of the venues for more details. I can also add details of your live events if you are hosting one,if you email me.

Thanks alot

Max

Blood Brothers MUSICAL 7.45pm

Lyceum Theatre, Sheffield Theatres, Weblink 55 Norfolk Street, Sheffield, S1 1DA Ticket Office: 0114 249 6000

Peter Kay COMEDY 7.30pm

Motorpoint Arena, Weblink Broughton Lane, Sheffield S9 2DF email:sheffieldboxoffice@livenation.co.uk Telephone 0114 256 5656

Jazz Preservation Society Band. MUSIC 8.30pm

The Norfolk Arms Weblink Ringinglow Sheffield S11 7TS Tel:0114 230 2197

Acoustic open lounge session MUSIC 8.00pm

Red House Weblink 168 Solly Street, Sheffield, S1 4BB Tel: 0114 2727875

Lush Life MUSIC 9.00pm

The Rising Sun Weblink 471 Fulwood Road, Sheffield S10 3QA Tel: 0114 230 3855 email: risingsun@abbeydalebrewery.co.uk

VALVE, My Redself Band Rock MUSIC Evening

Mentholman's @ West Street Live, 128 West Street S1 4ES Tel: 0114 2492785 Weblink

Scenester Awards Elephant Keys + The Ratells + Risky Heroes + DT (The Cartels) + Cut Your Wings DJs MUSIC Evening

SOYO, 117 Rockingham Street, Sheffield S14EB T. 0114 276 7552 Weblink

Archived