I have found a job- but when do I get paid JSA until?

You will stop receiving it (assuming you are truthful) on the day you tell them you are no longer looking for work.

To receive it until the day your new job starts you have to be looking for work up to that date.

As long as you're available for work up until you start, your payments will continue. You can sign off by phone, you don't have to actually go in, and as above, depending on how long you've been on JSA (if you've reached that magical 26 week period), there may be additional benefits available for a short time.

Congratulations though :partyhat:

You will be paid up until the last day you are claiming JSA and this will be paid to you the week after as normal.

If you claimed housing benefit, you will receive this for four weeks after you end your claim.

There is no £100 signing off payment from my experience.

If you claimed housing benefit, you will receive this for four weeks after you end your claim.
Only if you have been previously signing on for more than 26 weeks and you state that this job is expected to last longer than 5 weeks

There is no £100 signing off payment from my experience.
There is in mine

Archived