Seasons on Abbeydale Road - any good

Cranberry

I noticed this place across the road when I was picking up my takeaway from The New Hing Leung on Abbeydale Road. It advertises British cuisine. Is it any good?

If it's the same place I think it is, it always seems to be undergoing a change of name or management

• 3 weeks later...

I work at Seasons from time to time and my dad and his business partner own and run the place.

Obviously I'm biased but I would say that all the work that's gone into that place has payed off. We're really pleased with the look and the food and we've had some genuinely great feedback from customers and food critics alike.

Come and try us sometime, the menu is modern but definitely British influenced and an average main course is under £10. It'd be a pleasure to cook for and serve you.

it just got top marks in the food and drink review on wednesday night

Wow, excellent! I didn't know that 'cos I'm back in Lincoln where I go to Uni now. I guess my dad hasn't had time to tell me yet, poor fella's working his butt off!

Thanks for the heads up!

Danny

Okay peoples, I'll put the same on this thread that I put on the other. Since the review on Wednesday we have been hammered so best to book if you can. Also we need some staff. Genuine applicants only please but Thursday nights and alternate Fri and Sat so you still get 1 w/e out of two to party all night and we are done for 11 ish so still chance to go clubbing after on the nights you are working. We neeeeed you!:D :D :D

Archived