Which will be the next Arab state to topple?

Although a one man show at least Egypt was a moderate none westernephobe Arab state as was Tunisia, I reckon Jordan will soon follow as Jordan is also more moderate than the radical Arab countries.

whats a matter Bassy scared the Islamophobe anti Arab ractist zionist state of Israel is about to get the middle finger from Arab nations?

Is Egypt after Democracy, or to just topple the dictator?

Many are suggesting it will become a hard line Islamic state run by the Muslim Brotherhood!

not as hard line as Israel then who believes other peoples countries belong to them on the basis that God promised it to the Jews. Do you not see the hypocracy of supporting Israel while labeling the Muslim Brotherhood hard line?

Irans revolution was not started by the muslim radicals they just took over at an oppotune moment just as Lenins bunch did in Russia.

Yes but the muslims were more popular than the American puppet agent dictatorship of the Shah which is why the Muslims are in power and the Shah is not.

Yes, like I said in post #13.

There is a vacuum forming and the only group really ready to step up are the Muslim Brotherhood, and they already are! This is supposedly why the US aren't pushing for Mubarak to go, otherwise they supposedly would (even though many say Mubarak is their puppet!)

What are Muslim Brotherhood going to do to you? They will support the Palestinians unlike Mubarak which is one of the reasons why they are popular. Why do you think leades of Arab and Muslim nations should work in ithe interests of the US and Israel? Would you not think it strange if Britain had a leader who was working in the interests of Iran?

A country isn't democratic just because it holds elections. It can only really be considered democratic if the government ever changes as a result of elections.

Zimbabwe and Iran are the classic cases in point.

Irans leader is the most popular leader in that country for a long time. The west doesn't like him because he works in the interests of his own people instead of being a puppet.

I agree. I think the street support (and indeed ihkwan backing) of elbaradei as interim leader is a good omen that Egypt will not go down the extremist route and will have time to pause to consider a constitutional framework which guarentees genuine democracy before launching into elections.

its already been down the extremist route with a ruthless dictator supporting the extreme criminal policies of Israel while his own people, the Arabs in Palestine suffered the consequences. Its no wander the Eqyptians and the whole of the Arab world regard Mubarak as a traitor.

What are Muslim Brotherhood going to do to you?

Well, personally I don't think hard line Islamic rule benifits anyone. That is my personal opinion. Especially if they are connected to al'Qaeda, but I don't know, i'm hearing both stories!

They will support the Palestinians unlike Mubarak which is one of the reasons why they are popular. Why do you think leades of Arab and Muslim nations should work in ithe interests of the US and Israel?

Where have I said I think they should?

Would you not think it strange if Britain had a leader who was working in the interests of Iran?

That all depends. This country does have special relationships with many countries to benefit from social cohesion. This country isn't isolationist!

not as hard line as Israel then who believes other peoples countries belong to them on the basis that God promised it to the Jews. Do you not see the hypocracy of supporting Israel while labeling the Muslim Brotherhood hard line?

I'd label them both as hard line!

I'm not a hypocrite, I see Israel as hard line, your making things up!

Your a hard line extremist, you make that very obvious!

Well, personally I don't think hard line Islamic rule benifits anyone. That is my personal opinion. Especially if they are connected to al'Qaeda, but I don't know, i'm hearing both stories!

Where have I said I think they should?

That all depends. This country does have special relationships with many countries to benefit from social cohesion. This country isn't isolationist!

your personal opinion counts for nothing. The Arab world benefited from Islamic rule for over a thousand years before the Caliphate fell to Britain in 1924. The trouble in the middle east has started since then and especially since the creation of the zionist state of Israel. The Arab world can do without leaders who benefit Israel rather than their own people.

Which will be the next Arab state to topple?

Most Arab states seem like basket cases. Most seem to be corrupt dictatorships, but now even those once considered fairly stable seem to be coming apart at the seams.

The government fell in Tunisia the other week and Yemen and Egypt are on the brink. Iran recently held an election that every observer said was fixed, but most of the others don't bother with elections anyway.

Following the domino theory which will be next? Presumably we are wasting our time trying to instal democracy in Iraq.

with any luck the whole lot of them.

Archived