Which will be the next Arab state to topple?

your personal opinion counts for nothing. The Arab world benefited from Islamic rule for over a thousand years before the Caliphate fell to Britain in 1924. The trouble in the middle east has started since then and especially since the creation of the zionist state of Israel. The Arab world can do without leaders who benefit Israel rather than their own people.

And what does your forceful and blinkered extremist opinion count for?

I'd label them both as hard line!

I'm not a hypocrite, I see Israel as hard line, your making things up!

Your a hard line extremist, you make that very obvious!

you are a hypocrite you're equating the attrocities of Israel with the Muslim Brotherhood who have not commited any and have never stated any intention of doing so.

Accusing me of extremism is not going to help your argument. You have even tried to link Muslim Brotherhood with Al Qaeda. Your argument is centered around basless allegations.

And what does your forceful and blinkered extremist opinion count for?

you want a pro western pro Israeli regime in Egypt. Most Egyptians want a pro palestinian government that does not take orders from Washington. My opinion is in line with reality in Egypt yours is in cloug cuckoo land which is why it counts for nohing.

you want a pro western pro Israeli regime in Egypt. Most Egyptians want a pro palestinian government that does not take orders from Washington. My opinion is in line with reality in Egypt yours is in cloug cuckoo land which is why it counts for nohingd

Damn bounce your on a roll today :).

you want a pro western pro Israeli regime in Egypt. Most Egyptians want a pro palestinian government that does not take orders from Washington. My opinion is in line with reality in Egypt yours is in cloug cuckoo land which is why it counts for nohingd

How do you know what I want, I haven't stated anything about Israel on this topic!

Your making stuff up again :loopy:

you are a hypocrite you're equating the attrocities of Israel with the Muslim Brotherhood ...

Where, show me?

... who have not commited any and have never stated any intention of doing so.

Accusing me of extremism is not going to help your argument. You have even tried to link Muslim Brotherhood with Al Qaeda. Your argument is centered around basless allegations.

If you actually go back, I gave two sides to the research i'd found, then asked for opinions from others.

I even asked if it was true Osama Bin Laden was once a member!

How do you know what I want, I haven't stated anything about Israel on this topic!

Your making stuff up again :loopy:

you have stated that MB and Israel are the same which shows you are on the side of Israel and not the Egyptian people. It's like saying the conservative party of Tatcher in Britain and the Apartheid regime in South Africa were equally as bad.

Archived