Which will be the next Arab state to topple?

you want a pro western pro Israeli regime in Egypt. Most Egyptians want a pro palestinian government that does not take orders from Washington. My opinion is in line with reality in Egypt yours is in cloug cuckoo land which is why it counts for nohingd

From all that I can see most Egyptians want a pro-Egyptian government, they want jobs and prosperity for Egyptians. One of the few good things that can be said about Mubarak as he ensured Egypt was not embroiled in war with Israel for 30 years. I hope those who seem to beleive that a change of government will mean Egypt bombing Tel Aviv twice a week will be sorely disappointed as it is not remotely in the interests of the Egyptian people to move from dictatorship to a war with a nuclear armed neighbour.

you have stated that MB and Israel are the same which shows you are on the side of Israel and not the Egyptian people. It's like saying the conservative party of Tatcher in Britain and the Apartheid regime in South Africa were equally as bad.

As asked, please show me...

Your off your head!

Where, show me?

If you actually go back, I gave two sides to the research i'd found, then asked for opinions from others.

I even asked if it was true Osama Bin Laden was once a member!

you have posted no research on this topic so don't come that rubbish.

you are accusing the Muslim Brotherhood of being extremist and as Hard Line as Israel and then went on to accuse me of of being an extremist. Explain yourself?

you have posted no research on this topic so don't come that rubbish.

you are accusing the Muslim Brotherhood of being extremist and as Hard Line as Israel and then went on to accuse me of of being an extremist. Explain yourself?

Where?

I have not made that comparison! Ever!

Show me Mr extremist!

Archived