Do you think Britain should keep out of the affairs of other nations?

Do you think Britain should keep out of the affairs of other nations and just give asylum to refugees if needed?

Many British soldiers' lives would be saved, it could be argued that it's one thing dying for one's own country and another dying for someone else's:(

Also Britain is made up of so many others that "we" want to get involved because it is part of us!

Look at Egypt, we;ve loads going back to give their support, Pakistan, we give aid and have large support for doing more because of our citizens with heritage from their. The list goes on...

One world!

Do you think Britain should keep out of the affairs of other nations and just give asylum to refugees if needed?

Yes.

Needs more text.

Many British soldiers' lives would be saved, it could be argued that it's one thing dying for one's own country and another dying for someone else's:(

I can sympathize with that sentiment to a degree. I would like to see the US withdraw somewhat in it's role as the world's policeman which is costing too much money and which is sorely needed for domestic programs.

I dont see giving asylum to refugees benefits a nation very much. These people would be better off staying in their own countries and making the sacrifices and efforts necessary to correct the injustices in their societies

No Braitain shouldn't keep out of foreign affairs, how are we expected to carry out trade negotiations? Britain cannot survive without trade and I feel that's what some people want.

No Braitain shouldn't keep out of foreign affairs, how are we expected to carry out trade negotiations? Britain cannot survive without trade and I feel that's what some people want.

Trade negotiations are hardly the same as overthrowing a sovereign nations government and installing a stooge in his place

Archived