Do you think Britain should keep out of the affairs of other nations?

NATO isn't influenced by America? Ha ha ha ha ha !

No it is definitely not influenced by the US. You should take the time to read posts in particular the one by rupert_baehr which explained why NATO is there.

If you believe that the UK should have copped out of joining it's fellow NATO members in this operation then it should get the heck out of the NATO alliance and dont let the door bang it's butt on the way out.

Yes. WE as in the UK.

Er, a bit simple, was actually after more about how we are made up from many cultures and races, with a diverse outlook and general precept of doing things for the greater good!

Remember, you live here, I live here, it's not all bad.

I know your an ardent Islam supporter, but Britain does do a lot of good for the world you know and we spend a lot of money, time and life in doing so.

Do you think Britain should keep out of the affairs of other nations and just give asylum to refugees if needed?

Many British soldiers' lives would be saved, it could be argued that it's one thing dying for one's own country and another dying for someone else's:(

and its another thing dying for a corrupt puppet leader. British soldiers are dying for Hamid Karzai not for the Afghan people. The Afghan people don't want a foreign occupation or the puppet Karzai government. If the occupation leaves Hamid Karzai wont last five minutes.

No it is definitely not influenced by the US. You should take the time to read posts in particular the one by rupert_baehr which explained why NATO is there.

If you believe that the UK should have copped out of joining it's fellow NATO members in this operation then it should get the heck out of the NATO alliance and dont let the door bang it's butt on the way out.

Woah there cowboy!

1) I would hope that the U.S. has influence in NATO/OTAN, the same as every other member state.

2) So, because ONE British citizen disagrees with you, the UK should exit NATO/OTAN?

I think you need to gain some perspective sharpish!

Archived