Do you think Britain should keep out of the affairs of other nations?

Indeed. Large numbers of the young, fit Afghans of military age weren't prepared to stay and help rebuild their country. They made their way to Sangatte then got a train/lorry to England.

Do you think the British Government should withdraw British troops and replace them one-for-one with Afghan immigrants?

If Mr Khazi was to introduce conscription and the British government was to help him, he might find he had enough soldiers of his own without having to rely on foreigners.

I share your concern for the people of that benighted country, I don't think replacing the US and British army with untrained young men carrying guns would help in any way.

I share your concern for the people of that benighted country, I don't think replacing the US and British army with untrained young men carrying guns would help in any way.

So train them! It isn't as if you'd have to spend a lot of money bringing them over for training.

Many of the reports on Afghanistan stress the work being done by British and US forces in training local soldiers and policemen to take responsibility for running and protecting their own country. Eventually (2014?) they will have to look after themselves.

Why not do some of that training in the UK? - There's a large pool of fit potential trainees already here. (Or at least the ones filmed climbing over the barbed wire in France were prettty fit.)

So train them! It isn't as if you'd have to spend a lot of money bringing them over for training.

Many of the reports on Afghanistan stress the work being done by British and US forces in training local soldiers and policemen to take responsibility for running and protecting their own country. Eventually (2014?) they will have to look after themselves.

Why not do some of that training in the UK? - There's a large pool of fit potential trainees already here. (Or at least the ones filmed climbing over the barbed wire in France were prettty fit.)

Arm illegal immigrants and send them to fight in Afghanistan is not a sensible plan. The entire country is a narco-dictatorship. Although the heroin crop failed this year, meaning billions less for karzei and his mysterious brothers.

...Hugh Grant’s character then in his trademark, ...

Off-topic, but anyway.

Some film stars (particularly Hugh Grant and Bruce Willis) don't seem to cut it, somehow.

Whenever I see Bruce Willis I am reminded of his comments immediately after 9/11, when he refused to fly in case he became the target of terrorist bombers.

When I see Hugh Grant I'm reminded of Bill Clinton.

And Monica Lewinsky.

Arm illegal immigrants and send them to fight in Afghanistan is not a sensible plan. The entire country is a narco-dictatorship. Although the heroin crop failed this year, meaning billions less for karzei and his mysterious brothers.

Are you suggesting that the illegal immigrants tend to deal in narcotics in the UK?

If that's the case, send them back home.

Do you have a relative fighting in Afghanistan? I do. For many of the Afghan people, the Taliban are a better choice.

I'm stunned, you claim to be this involved, and yet use a rom-com to justify your point?

When challenged about facts, you decline to answer...

...repeatedly.

So far, you accurately fit the description of an internet "troll".

I'm stunned, you claim to be this involved, and yet use a rom-com to justify your point?

When challenged about facts, you decline to answer...

...repeatedly.

So far, you accurately fit the description of an internet "troll".

I've asked you twice what your mysterious timelines remark means. You haven't replied. Your last 5 posts are personal attacks that have nothing to do with the subject. And you think I'm a troll?

Yeah, I know, you don't understand.

Timelines are the order in which events actually happened...

...as opposed to those which fit with your fictitious version of history.

Is that a big enough clue?

I've asked you twice what your mysterious timelines remark means. You haven't replied. Your last 5 posts are personal attacks that have nothing to do with the subject. And you think I'm a troll?

Yes I did, but as usual, you ignored everything that you didn't want to read.

TROLL!

Archived