Do you think Britain should keep out of the affairs of other nations?

What do you think I've posted that's fictitious?

The timeline described in your post.

You said:

"Once UN inspectors were in Iraq, failing to find weapons of mass destruction, Saddam Hussein knew the game was up and promised elections within two years but, of course, we now know that the timetable for war was already set, sending a very clear message to Iran to scramble for nuclear capability in order to avoid a similar fate. Before the war Iraq was the most secular country of the Middle East and was clear of Al Qu’aida , who were then, of course, able to regroup in Afghanistan, where they were originally armed by the US against the Russians. Now we have been sucked into a civil war in Afghanistan where we are destabilising Pakistan which does have weapons of mass destruction."

Actually, the invasion of Iraq came after the action in Afghanistan started...

...ergo, incorrect timeline.

Hitler would've loved your sense of history to help him justify his actions!

The timeline described in your post.

You said:

"Once UN inspectors were in Iraq, failing to find weapons of mass destruction, Saddam Hussein knew the game was up and promised elections within two years but, of course, we now know that the timetable for war was already set, sending a very clear message to Iran to scramble for nuclear capability in order to avoid a similar fate. Before the war Iraq was the most secular country of the Middle East and was clear of Al Qu’aida , who were then, of course, able to regroup in Afghanistan, where they were originally armed by the US against the Russians. Now we have been sucked into a civil war in Afghanistan where we are destabilising Pakistan which does have weapons of mass destruction."

Actually, the invasion of Iraq came after the action in Afghanistan started...

!

That's what you've been going on about? You understand the civil war in Afghanistan didn't start straight away? It would have saved time if you'd just said you didn't understand what the quote meant.

That's what you've been going on about? You understand the civil war in Afghanistan didn't start straight away? It would have saved time if you'd just said you didn't understand what the quote meant.

I understand fully what your quote meant, as do you...

...you intended to "blur" the true course of history to suit your own ends.

Do not attempt to again change your argument, or ignore my posts, just because you have been "spotted".

You attempt to sound well informed, but ignore all reason, and fact, when challenged.

You are at best a troll, and at worst, something far, far more worrying...

...Do not attempt to again change your argument, or ignore my posts, just because you have been "spotted".

You attempt to sound well informed, but ignore all reason, and fact, when challenged.

You are at best a troll, and at worst, something far, far more worrying...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/08/27/us-afghanistan-usa-cia-idUSTRE67Q0YG20100827

How much is the CIA paying Karzei, a man who floods Europe with heroin?

This really is like a broken record.

Do you just bring in any "quote" that suits you every time you feel you can't argue your point properly anymore?

TROLL!

In my favourite movie Love Actually there is a famous scene involving the heartthrob British Prime Minister played by Hugh Grant. Annoyed by a misogynist American President he stands up to him for taking advantage of their bilateral friendship.

“I love that word relationship,”

the Prime Minister begins, with his beautiful admirer of a secretary Natalie walking in on the press conference.

“Covers all manner of sins doesn’t it? I fear that this has become a bad relationship; a relationship based on the President taking exactly what he wants and casually ignoring all those that really matter to, erm… Britain”.

Hugh Grant’s character then in his trademark, suave-yet-satirical way, rattles off the reasons that make Britain a great country vowing to stand up to a bully President.

Pure fantasy.

I hear Grant did a bit of work in the back seat of a car in Hollywood assisted by a lady of the night to further foster US-UK relations :hihi:

Later she went on to college funded by a Hugh grant

Stupid post. Does a bully sacrifice the lives of almost a million men in getting rid of a real bully, Hitler. Does it pass the next 50 years in defending western Europe from the other real bully Stalin and his successors.

Does it get involved in saving the lives of thousands of wretched Muslims in Bosnia

Pull your drawers up and get your specs into focus

While I love your people, I don't forget that your government were sat picking their arses waiting to see which way the hammer would fall between 1939 and 1941 so don't you dare lecture me on what your country did for mine. You were late for the <REMOVED> war, my Grandmother could tell you more about the war than you could reference on Wikipedia.

Archived