Bradfield Village Hall

Ignore last msg- I checked website, probably going for evening only as statrs from 5.30... what time does DJ start?

and more importantly, what deposit do they require/full payment etc? ta

We looked at bradfield village hall recently, our lass fell in love with it but was let down by the attitude and unhelpfulness of the lady in charge. Would'nt move a yoga class even for the full £900 up front. So we are going somewhere else now. They want the money up front as well.

Ignore last msg- I checked website, probably going for evening only as statrs from 5.30... what time does DJ start?

and more importantly, what deposit do they require/full payment etc? ta

You generally hire your own DJ and they start when you want them to. They were talking about having a list of approved DJs who they are happy to have play there. I'm on that list.

• 2 weeks later...

Bradfield V Hall is a nice venue! Only prob as Classic Rock has mentioned is the sound limiter. When the doors are open it is limited to 70db and you can literally hear people's footsteps on the dancefloor.

When they're shut the limit goes up to 100db which still isnt great and if you go over the limit for over 5 seconds the plug sockets turn off - so no music and no lighting!! Aahh

Archived