Hallam FM's ex-DJ's - Where are they now?

personal5579

Originally posted by topsy

What about Peter Grant. He did the breakfast show with Vicky Locklin and he was great. Where is he Compund_Kid?

Magic 1170 at the last look in Stockton-on-Tees, he left Hallam FM to go to TFM (broadcast from the same building in Stockton) before becoming old and then went over to "hits and memories" :D

Originally posted by Compound_Kid

Simon Hirst (Hirsty) - Now incredibly successful with Danny Oakes & Jojo on Galaxy 105 and with Katy Hill on the Hit 40 .

Katy Hill looks to have been banished from the Hit40UK, looks like Simon Hirst will be doing it all on his own from now on.

In fairness all emap stations sound the same, bring back the days when Hallam was great to listen to and when our Ant was presenting and not making important decisions.

Susie

Diana Luke used to present opposite me on Real Radio, she then moved over to do some work for the BBC, she's a hugely successful voiceover artist as well as broadcaster.

Peter Grant did some work on Hallam FM a few months ago. He's making some big moves behind the scenes elsewhere now though.

NM

Originally posted by Nicholarse

Diana Luke used to present opposite me on Real Radio, she then moved over to do some work for the BBC, she's a hugely successful voiceover artist as well as broadcaster.

NM

Eye, I see she's working for BBC Radio Leeds now. :D I thought she was far too good for Hallam FM ;) (Joke)

How strange, I've recently started to listen to your show again. Do you still get Pedro (Sp?) calling in? :D

Originally posted by SlimboyFat

Nick:

I'm a Real Radio listener, but can't remember you on there (sorry). I do remember Diana Luke, didn't She do the Late Night Love Songs.

When was you on, for how long and was it the Yorkshire part of Real Radio.

I don't think he means he use to work at Real Radio. She was just his rival, as she was on the same slot as Nick.