Hallam FM's ex-DJ's - Where are they now?

personal5579

Any new updates yet on:

Alan Biggs

Freddie Allen

Johnny Moran

Dave Kilner

Tim Finlay

Amanda Charlesworth

Also, who did the breakfast show around 1986 time? Im sure that Dave Kilner was on mid-morning?, followed by Johnny Moran?, with Freddie Allen doing the afternoon show. However I also seem to remember Dave Kilner definately did the evening show at some point! Can anyone help me out here please!!!

What happened to Kelly Temple - not like I'm bovvered or anything like..... :hihi:

Anyone remember Phoneboy? Where's he these days?

Many thanks for the dj info everyone!

Phoneboy? Oh dear I remember him when I had a brief period of enjoying late-night Hallam around 2003. What was his real name? Where is he now and has he left Hallam?

Can anyone remember the fabulous "Margaret from Leeds" on the Roger Kirk and James H Reeve phone-ins on Hallam?

I'd love to arrange a special RSL for charity, to run for say a week or two, where the station would be a tribute to 'Radio Hallam', with past presenters and archive memories.

I am sure it would be extremely succesful and raise an incredible amount of money for charity.

• 1 month later...

"It was thought at the time that Peak got the license unfairly and if i am right that Bill was working at the Radio Authority, then peoples thinking might have been correct."

Joe9T, Bill did not work at the Radio Authority at that or any other time.

When he said he "helped" set up Peak, in fact he was a director and shareholder. If he had also worked at the Radio Authority, I think someone might have noticed!

"It was thought at the time that Peak got the license unfairly and if i am right that Bill was working at the Radio Authority, then peoples thinking might have been correct."

Joe9T, Bill did not work at the Radio Authority at that or any other time.

When he said he "helped" set up Peak, in fact he was a director and shareholder. If he had also worked at the Radio Authority, I think someone might have noticed!

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Corcyra, as i had been led to believe that Bill had worked at the Radio Authority at the time of the license being given to Peak.

My apologisies to Bill MacDonald.