Secrets of the Boudoir Burlesque- West Street Live- 6th March

sophiec1979

On Sunday the 6th March, in celebration of our third Birthday, Secrets of the Boudoir Burlesque is taking you to the Movies...

We will be playing out scenes from famous films all evening in a series of burlesque, dance and cabaret routines, whilst treating you to our very own original feature mid-show.

STARRING

Miss Petite Pom

Raven Foxette

Evie Farrah

Sian de Leir

The Ashay Dance Troupe

Pansy Cheung

Deadly Nightshade

Scarlet Noir

Cherry Du Bois

Knickerbockerglory

Depravity Jane

and

Duke O'Growl as our dashing detective!

Compered with cabaret by Warren Peace.

Cowgirls, femme-fatales, corrupt cops, brave victims, killers, pirates and even a Thunderbird puppet will all make an appearance during the show!

With stalls from 'The Dollhouse' and 'Imogen's Imagination'. 'The Vintage Salon' will also be on hand to give you that 'Hollywood' look!

Our main feature runs from 8.00pm until midnight and we open our doors at 7.00pm, so be sure to arrive when doors open to secure your seat and to see all of our show!

Admission will be £6.00 in advance and £8.00 on the door from http://www.secretsoftheboudoirburlesque.com.

• 3 weeks later...
I think I need to get on a mailing list :rolleyes:

I've only just spotted this, and it's too short notice now :(

oh no....theres an event every few months though :(

get yourself over to their fan page on facebook to make sure you get plenty of warning for the next one :)

x

Archived